Don’t you find Minecraft is not realistic enough? So, check this out, it is a pretty cool and original idea which called Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10. When you walk on something, there will be footpaths left right? This mod does exactly what the title says, be sure to check it out!
Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a very cool mod which made by ‘josephandjake’. As you can guess from the title. This mod will does the footpath, but that’s too simple, this mod will allow you to create your natural paths where you often walk to. With this mod installed you might not want to use those mod that help to indicate where you are, if you went pretty far away from home without the mini map mod, will you be easily able to get back home. With this mod installed, when you go to anywhere you don’t know, but you want to go there again, you don’t have to worry that you will get lost. This is because when you walk to anywhere, anyplace of the map. Grass that you repeatedly step on becomes trampled, animals and other players included. As the grass gets more and more trampled, it will become dirty grass, from dirty grass to dirt and finally to stone. Do not worry that the paths will look not so natural in some biomes, the path details are overlayed onto a standard grass texture, so it will look natural in every biome. The idea of it, the original it is make this mod looks freaking awesome. How has no one done something like this before. This is pretty amazing.
If this map interest you, why not give this Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 a go right now. There is the download link below waiting for you! You will no more have to put torches to make a way home, or replace some blocks to be the blocks that can make you recognize where your home is. Have fun!
Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod will create natural paths where you walk often!
Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is pretty original and cool idea for a mod!
- This mod is somehow cleaver!
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Footpaths Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!