There is a mod that has been designed and targeted at players who most of the time play the survival mode. However, spending hours upon hours in a particular game doesn’t always mean that the players will get better at it. Basically, those who often end up finding themselves face with difficulties while playing would find this ForageCraft Mod useful for sure.
ForageCraft Mod is a really great mod that aims to make survival in Minecraft become easier. Even though it’s already easy for most players, but there are actually some of them that can’t even bear some situations in-game. So, this mod will try to figure that out even if that is on point or not. Basically, this mod just adds in the new mechanics that make some blocks that commonly exist throughout the world to drop some extra items including carrots, potatoes, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, sticks and even ancient bones. To be more specific, carrots and potatoes have a chance to drop from grass blocks, pumping and melon seeds can be found in tall grass. Whenever you dig up dirt, you get a chance to acquire ancient bones. These are just a few examples, but most importantly, you can even turn skulls or ancient bones into bone meal as well as allowing you to plant poisonous potatoes. As you can see that some of them do not really depend on the realistic aspects, so if you don’t like that, please skip it. The only features that I find most useful would probably be the digging dirt for ancient bones and turn them into bone meal. That way, I can already oversupply all my resources.
Anyway, there must be at least one in a lifetime in Minecraft that life get hard in the survival mode. So, hopefully, the features of this ForageCraft Mod would be right there to cover you. Even if it won’t help you to solve the specific point, but still you can use this as an opportunity to stand on your feet again.
ForageCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod basically gives extra blocks which are the blocks that commonly exist in the world like grass, tall grass, and dirt, something like that to drop more items including carrots, potatoes, pumpkin seeds, melon seeds, sticks and even ancient bones
- This mod also implements a new recipe that allow you to turn ancient bones or skulls into bone meal
ForageCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Basically, you are going to have a new way to gain many resources like carrots, potatoes and many more as mentioned above
- Your way of living become much easier in Survival Mode as there were way too many resources
- The ancient bones can be easily obtained and you can turn them into bone meal to instantly grow your crops
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work
- The purpose of this mod is to help players who’ve been struggling in survival mode, but it seems like the mod focuses on adding more and more resource into the game
- This mod make bones dropped from skeletons useless as you don’t really have to go fighting against them anymore, simply digging dirt to get ancient bones instead
How to install ForageCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.8.9
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the mod name is ForageCraft Mod with .jar or .zip file from the download link below
- Be sure to download the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft
- Look for mods folder and just simply put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done