Are you getting tired of the explosion both from accidently exploding TnT or those sneaking creepy creepers? Getting damaged for both physical and the armors ways are not really the problem as you can heal up and repair the set. But the explosion is in the range destroying the block nearby in every direction and if this happens to some preciously valuable blocks like diamond blocks or something that you have to put so much effort to. It’s going to be such a disaster. However, you don’t have to worry about that anymore if you have this Forge Creeper Heal Mod installed.
Forge Creeper Heal Mod is a mod that provides a very excellent recovery or healing tool that will cure from the creeper exploding attacks. You might wonder how it works, but that will be just a headache. So, stop thinking about that and let’s check out some features provided by this mod.
First of all, when you are blast by the explosion stuff like TnT or creeper, you are probably upset about those hole they made right? Sometimes, the affected areas are too large to fix and rebuilt which you might not even remember the same pattern or the structure too.
With this mod, it will try to remember with the most possible accuracy attempting to rebuild everything that have been blasted. As I mentioned about any type of explosions, it will also heal the damage from TnT even if the range of explosion is much larger radius than the creeper. Anyways, it might be too op but on the other hands, you will find it pretty convenient that you don’t have to worry about putting your effort into rebuilding again. But, the feature won’t work perfectly as always because there is something that this mod can’t even handle which are those behavior blocks and items like sand, gravel, doors, and torches that won’t be rebuilt from the explosion though.
If you are those who are facing this problem and have had enough with these creepers. You might not want to miss this useful Forge Creeper Heal Mod that won’t really stray far away from the original concept of the game for sure. It’s going to be extremely useful with its unbelievable accuracy in remembering the area affects by the blast.
Forge Creeper Heal Mod Main Features
- This mod provides an absolutely excellent recovery tool from any explosion damage which will simply rebuilds the structures that have been damaged by creepers or any type of explosion like TnT
- This mod will remember the area affects by the explosion and will immediately attempt to rebuilt with unbelievable accuracy
Forge Creeper Heal Mod Pros and Cons
- Imagine if the creeper blow up your precious chunk of diamond blocks in front of you, what would you be doing next? No worry though, with this mod installed, not only blocks that will be rebuilt, but also those valuable ore blocks as well
- This mod is extremely useful when you are about to do such a huge building projects, you don’t have to worry about creeper destroying the parts that you have to fix it for days in the game-world
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version to work properly
- In the perfection, there is still the imperfection as well and it happens to this mod too as there are something or the items that are out of hand to the point where this mod can’t handle the recovery. Those items are included gravel, sand, doors, and torches
How to install Forge Creeper Heal Mod
- Minecraft Forge is heavily required, download and install it first
- Download the mod named Forge Creeper Heal Mod with .jar or .zip file
- Start searching for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done, start the game and enjoy the new mechanics added to the game