Smithy or foundry is absolutely what we have been wishing to have for a very long time. Actually, we already have furnace as the substitute, but it seems like that is not enough realistically. With this foundry using system added by this Foundry Mod, the whole process of creating stuff will be much more interesting and exciting to play with.
Foundry Mod is actually one of the best and friendly mod that has been designed to add in new machines which will allow you to form up the metals into the molten one and then use it as you desire. All you have to start with is to take any metal that you currently have at your disposal or any other metals that are implemented by other mods that are supported by this one. Smelting it in the machines and after that you will have the molten form of the same metal.
If you can’t picture it, try imagining about a very hot metal that has been melting for hours, which probably look red amalgamating with orange tones. These forms of the metals then can be used to casted and form up into a variety of different stuff. You might want to create weapons, equipment, tools, armor or any other things depending on how many supported and related mods you have installed. The more related mods you have them installed, the more variety you are going to get from this awesome mod.
As mentioned that this Foundry Mod will be fully maximized its potential as long as you have some other mods about metals and ores related installed. So, if you can’t think of ones, let me help you then. For example, the Tinkers’ Construct Mod, the Thaumcraft Mod, the BuildCraft or the IndustrialCraft Mod. Actually, it could be any mods that you prefer to corporate with as long as it’s compatible with this one.
Foundry Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod simply adds in machines that allow players to obtain the molten forms of certain metals or ores like iron, gold, copper, bronze and many more
- So, it should be used as an add-on or secondary mod to support any other ores or metals related mod
Foundry Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- If you find yourself getting into the work with metals and ores most of the time, this mod will absolutely be perfect for you
- The mod is pretty easy to use as it’s quite straightforward
- As mentioned that this mod should be used as secondary add-on because it’s fully compatible with metal types and items that other mods implement
- Using this mod as standalone won’t make it useful enough to maximize the full potential it has to offer, so you need to have some other mods that implement things about metals and ores related installed as well
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work without any problem
How to install Foundry Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Minecraft Forge required, so download and install it first and be sure that it’s the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod file with the latest version or the most compatible version with the named Foundry Mod as well as .jar or .zip file
- Go to %appdata% and open in .minecraft folder
- In here, find mods folder and open it
- Drop the downloaded file here without extracting it
- Start the game
- Have fun