It seems like most of the modders currently have no ideas in creating new mods because most of the ideas they used to rely on are out. Some might seek for older and older game just to get the ideas, but they seem to be duplicated with a little bit of different features only and that’s still boring. So, why don’t we just try to implement something out of the edges of the full contents of the game like this Frankenstein Items Mod.
Frankenstein Items Mod is a mod that has been designed to offers you the new mechanics and abilities in order to craft tools specifically. First of all, there is nothing to do with the real body of the Frankenstein though. This mod is like a recreation in order to expand wider based on the previous mod called Frankenstein Pickaxes that now implements towards axes and swords as well.
What is the most interesting part of this mod is that it requires you nothing, but basic knowledge about the Vanilla Minecraft as there is no such new thing added at all as well as settings. All you have to do is to randomly mix and match any type of tool-material to create new and better pickaxes, axes, and swords. The numbers of durability, enchantment, attack/mining speed are all based on the materials used to craft. For the harvest level and the attack damage are based on the tiered material used. With this implementation, you can output your very own Frankenstein items with ease.
If you feel like it’s the time that you need some changed towards those same old tools because they are getting older and older and their durability as well as the efficiency are way too low-technology. Then this Frankenstein Items Mod would fit you best, you are not going to get the parts of the Frankenstein, but you will have the ability just like the one who creates him.
Frankenstein Items Mod Main Features
- This mod is based and recreated with the purpose of expanding the previous mod called Frankenstein Pickaxes, as of right now axes and swords are implemented and worked
- Every single tool you are about to craft concerning about the durability and the efficiency are all depended on how many materials used as well as the higher tiered materials used as well
Frankenstein Items Mod Pros and Cons
- You don’t have to learn anything new at all to use this mod because everything depends and requires Vanilla knowledge only
- You can put the materials into creating one tool as much as you want to increase the durability
- This mod is very useful in terms of improving the same old or the default tools
- There is no such information says that the tools have limited resources or materials needed, which mean that the tools might be way too powerful
- It won’t work without Minecraft Forge installed, so you need to make sure that you download and install it first
How to install Frankenstein Items Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first, be sure to download and install the version suitable to your Minecraft version
- Download the Frankenstein Items Mod, as well as the version of which one that you want to play with
- Go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Just simply put in the mods file that you download into the mods folder
- Check if the mod is working or not