Have you ever wished or wanted your Minecraft world to look much better? I mean everything in the world get upgraded, maybe by texture pack! If you do so, I would like to recommend you guys to check this one out, it is called Full of Life Resource Pack.
Full of Life Resource Pack is a pretty good resource pack which made by ‘MR_Boom3’ As you can see from all the awesome screenshots above which means that most of every single textures are based on photo-realistic. Nowadays, there is not much realistic pack left for people to choose and use it, so I find this one interesting and I want share with you guys. Also, I really want to know if you think like same like others or like me. Main theme of this pack will a bit darker than usual and some slightly dynamic light which will be very pleasant to the eyes. The main character of this pack is Lava! When it’s flowing, the animation looks freaking cool, you will have to see it by your own eyes. It’s something that I don’t know how to find a word to describe it. The pack itself will be much better if you use shader together with this pack, every is going to be perfect! All woods are not much different from most of the pack should be, but they are a bit darker. The bookshelf is the thing that I can’t get enough of it in this pack. Actually I use bookshelf to decorate my house. Other things like ore blocks look so awesome, like the redstone one, the redstone block has a rose shaded and some line texture designed, as well as with emerald diamond which are blue and green.
When using this pack you might want to make or go to creative mode to check those ore blocks first because they look so fantastic. I really love the texture of those things. Anyway, be sure to check this awesome Full of Life Resource Pack out!
Full of Life Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 128×128
Full of Life Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- This is one of the best resource pack ever!
- All the textures for all things that have been added look gorgeous
- This resource pack is not finished yet, just 95% of it
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Full of Life Resource Pack Change Log
- Arrow Entity fixed
- Zombie pigman updated
- Ender chest updated
- Ender crystal beam updated
- Water transparency fixed
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Full of Life Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Full of Life Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!