Fullscreen Windowed Mod
it aims to fix that annoying in the opening game Minecraft is full screen. In the original version of the game Minecraft, you will find that if you want to play in full screen mode, you must press (F11 or go to the option) and you can not change it by pressing ALT, this is a big problem and it is a flaw for the game Minecraft. So if you want to play Minecraft In full screen mode. I suggest Fullscreen Windowed Mod, it helps your Minecraft game is extremely easy to use, just press Ctrl + f11 to open a full-screen game Minecraft. But if you press ALT + Ctrl + f11 menu window will not open, and if you press ALT for too long, it may give you the danger of monsters easily.
Fullscreen Windowed Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 it helps to use Minecraft game becomes so much easier to just press Ctrl + f11. it would give the game your full of it, and I suggest you use this program, you can download and install here!
Fullscreen Windowed Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
It makes you want to ease your Minecarft game full screen size.
Fullscreen Windowed Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Changelog
- It has been developed to be used with all versions. This program is highly appreciated.
- Added options to keep Windowed
- Added NoMenu after relaunching the game.
- Changing buttons design.
How to install Fullscreen Windowed Mod 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download the FullScreen Windowed Mod
- Select your minecraft folder
- Open Start Menu
- Type %appdata% .minecraft
- Choos all of the files from the mod’s into your minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft