FunLand 3 Map
Have you ever played FunLand Map in Minecraft? I mean version 1 and 2. You might know that they are both amusement park which you can enjoy it all day long. Now, the third version of it has been released, so go and check this awesome FunLand 3 Map out.
FunLand 3 Map is a map which made by ‘superpish’. About this map, this map does what the title says, just have some fun it is a funland or you might call it the amusement park in Minecraft. If you get bored of the original Minecraft, you might try this map out. You will absolutely have so much fun! This park featuring over 100 attractive things. There are about 36 roller coasters which the looks from each aspect looks so awesome, like you are in a real amusement park! About 17 water rides added, this one looks so very well done, nicely detailed. More then 25 other amusements. Not only those things added, but some restaurants, souvenir stands and other theme park goodness added as well. Most of the rides get expanded and improved. There are also the teleporters that replace the elevator. Some more secret areas are added in this series of funland. If you are a fan of FunLand or have played other older version of this map, this map is much more fun than the older one, so please be sure to check it out!
Finally, the terrible secret of funland has revealed, so please, go and check this FunLand 3 Map out to see what the secret is. Just go ahead and download it already! Note, be sure to read the included “READ ME FIRST” text file!
FunLand 3 Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This map is a Minecraft Amusement Park
- 36 roller coasters
- 17 water rides
- 25 other amusements
FunLand 3 Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- It is an amusement park, what do you expect from it? Just sit back, relax, and have some fun!
- This map is pretty large, so you might get lost, but there is a map of the pack included in the link download below, so be sure to use it
How to install FunLand 3 Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download FunLand 3 Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun