GarberCraft Resource Pack
I bet that everyone would agree that playing Minecraft with the default pack could get boring after a while, and when this happens. You might want to do something to make the gameplay not look boring which is finding mod or resource pack right ? So, I would like to suggest you this GarberCraft Resource Pack. You should try it out !
GarberCraft Resource Pack is a resource pack which give you a very unique style which includes smooth and elegant theme hand-in-hand with adventure and mystery themes. come with the resolution of 16×16. Also, new GUI changed and even make some animation for the textures, making the line on the top of each block. This one is 100% complete resource pack. No bugs, no glitches, you can be sure of that. This pack was also inspired by the simplistic texture pack that did not make sense for the creator, so he decided to make it the way he tough it should be. Anyway, this one is quite lack of shading, there is not much shading in this pack. So, if you like shading pack, this one might not fit you best.
If you want to try this very simplistic with basic colors called GarberCraft Resource Pack, the link download in below, check it out and comment how’d you think of it.
GarberCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- Textures are animated
- Items are renamed
- GUI text is different
GarberCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Smooth and decent resource pack
- New GUI
- Does not require any patcher to install
- Since the texture is updated to 32x, the rate of people downloading this pack is decreased, this mean due to its changing affect many people to dislike it
GarberCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- The resolution from 16x change to 32x resolution
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install GarberCraft Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download GarberCraft Resource Pack
- Browse to %appdata%
- Find and open your ‘.minecraft’ folder
- There is ‘resourcepacks’ folder inside
- Drag and place the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture in the setting option
- Enjoy !