GarberCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
GarberCraft Texture Pack is a piece of art. What i mean by art is, the creator Neros_SSj3 put in extra effort into this pack and totally revamp every texture there are in MineCraft and make it into a new look with new feel.
Whether it personal hot bar, character interference, inventory menu, health and hunger bar and many more have been totally re-texture to make everything feel so much different. In addition to all of the above, GarberCraft Texture Pack is also very well done to fit into many different style that players want. The texture that being remade is very smooth and it make everything feel very elegant without losing the adventure theme and touch that come with the original MineCraft.
There too many things that can be said about GarberCraft Texture Pack. The fact that this resource pack is very popular in the internet show that a lot of people think this is the pack to get when you play MineCraft and there no better way to prove it by downloading this pack yourself and play it!
GarberCraft Texture Pack Main Features
- Come in 16×16 Resolutions
- Some remade texture have been reanimated
- Some items in the game have been rename
- Totally remake everything there is to MineCraft
GarberCraft Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Very well done resources pack.
- Very smooth and elegant feel without losing the adventure side of the game
- Different feel to all the interference in MineCraft
- No Plug in require
- Some of the remade textures are a bit too flashy
GarberCraft Texture Pack Change Log
- Resolution been change from 16×16 to 32×32
- Fix Minor Animated bug in previous version
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to install GarberCraft Texture Pack
- Download Texture Pack from our download link below
- Type in %appdata% in run and find .minecraft folder in Roaming
- Open up .minecraft folder and find resourcepacks folder
- Copy and paste everything you download into this folder
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter