Garden Stuff Mod
Are you those who love to garden? If you love to, what do you expect to have for you? Some gardening stuff right? But you seem to can not find it because they do not provide you that because this is the survival zombie game. There are some flowers and trees that you could use to to gardening but they are not enough though. So, I have something for you which is the mod called Garden Stuff Mod.
Garden Stuff Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a pretty cool mod that made by ‘jaquadro’. This mod have something for those who love gardening. This mod is originally based on the Modular Flower Pots which if you have played with that mod before, you will know how amazing that mod is. This one is not so different from that mod though. This mod will not stray too far from the original one for sure which will add a larger flower pot made from hardened clay. The pots will start being empty at the first place, but you can fill them with a few different substrates like dirt, sand, gravel and many more. Just most of any in-game plant can be placed in the pots. This mod is actually compatible with many mod, I would recommend you to play this mod with the Garden Core which is the base mod which all other supported mods are depended on. As you can see in the pictures above, you might know what you have to do with this mod right? Your world will be full of colorful and wonderful nature that you can decorate as much as you want as long as it is your area though.
If you find this Garden Stuff Mod interesting and useful for your favor, so give it a go right now. As I mention if the pros, you just look up to those supported mod to use together with this mod to improve the aspect of the game which you will enjoy the endless fun decorating or doing gardening!
Garden Stuff Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- Compatible with many mods
- The mod that is based on the Modular Flower Pots maintaining the original
Garden Stuff Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod is compatible with other mods including biomes o’plenty, botania, extrabiomesXL, natura, plantmegapack, thaumcraft, twillight forest, weee! flowers and many more which you can use to improve the aspect of the game together with this mod
- Any in-game plant can be filled in the pots and use it to decorate your place
- This mod might be too simple for its features
- Most of you would probably want something more about this mod right? Because its name is the garden stuff, so it should add something new and more about the garden for you
How to install Garden Stuff Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first before install this mod
- Scroll down the page, till you find the download link named Garden Stuff Mod
- Select the version that you want to use
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder and simply drag the whole donwloaded file with .zip into this
- All finished, you are ready to start!