Gentle Harvest Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
If you are those who don’t know anything about the redstone, so you can’t create the automatic farm for sure and you should know very well how hard it is that you have to put so much effort into replanting every single block of crops right? That won’t be a matter at all when you have this Gentle Harvest Mod installed.
Gentle Harvest Mod is absolutely one of the best mod out there that will give you the best convenient features with the change to only one thing in the game and that is the harvesting and reseeding. That sounds confusing right? So, it’s basically like this when you have a really large plan for your agricultural area, you would love to have tons of products at once when harvested right? To do that is extremely easy as you can just pour the water into that area that just run to pick all of them up. Now think about plant the seed again, what would it be? It would take such a long time right? So this is the change that this mod does to the game. To make it easier, whenever you harvest a drop, you will just automatically replant or reseed the location that you harvest it from. So, it totally impacts and make the whole process of farming become much significantly easier. You might realize that you can’t use the water to help you gather all the stuff in one time, but hey this is so convenient and will save up a lot of time that you can utilize for any other types of tasks.
Keep in mind that there are tons of people out there who are good at this stuff as they can create the automatic farm, so this mod might be less interesting if you know how to do that though.
This Gentle Harvest Mod allows you to make a lot more produce without having to invest any extra effort which the feature or the change you get might be too op, so use it carefully like it’s the teacher who teaches you the lesson not to be lazy. Anyways, you can use it on your own, so I will just step aside and let you have fun :D.
Gentle Harvest Mod Main Features
- This is the mod that will make only one little change to the way Minecraft works which is when you harvest a crop, you will automatically replant the location that you harvested it from
Gentle Harvest Mod Pros and Cons
- As this mod will take care all of the stuff about the food related issues, so you don’t have to worry about the same problems that you’ve been facing for years in the game
- Even if you are way too lazy to do farming, but all you have to do is just harvest the crops, that’s all and let the mod works
- Minecraft Forge or Modloader is required, so download only one of them and have it installed to your game first before installing the mod
- This mod is way too convenient. Even though it’s actually useful, but it’s like the game supports the players to be lazy with those automatic helpers
How to install Gentle Harvest Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download Gentle Harvest Mod from the link download below with the most compatible version
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Open mods folder
- Copy the downloaded mod file and put it in the mods folder
- All done and enjoy