Geo Activity Mod
Have you ever found any ore which is the most valuable and the most expensive? Geo Activity Mod will give you a chance to discover some new valuable ores. Also, it’s one of the fantastic things in MineCraft world. If you download and install this Mod for your MineCraft I would guarantee that you will easily be one of billionaires. Moreover, many items and resources are added for more items crafting.
Geo Activity Mod is the works designed for more realistic by making coal be more valuable, more beautiful. Four new coal types added which are found at different layers deep. Each type is more powerful than the current type of coal. Also, new armors and tools sets which can be customized are added. The most important thing in this mod is a new crafting table called Crafting Machine that can craft many more customized items more efficiency. There is also a Coal Refiner which is used to refine or change the type of coal into graphite, then craft graphite into carbon fiber and you can make diamonds out of coal, too. Carbon Fiber is stronger than wood so you can craft more powerful tools, weapons, torches with.
There are several features added in this Geo Activity Mod, new type of coals, new crafting system. It’s so exciting to play with this mod. You can customize and upgrade your tools and weapons to be speedier. This mod is still in progress, but it looks so interesting from the feature it offers. I would recommend you all to check this awesome mod out !
Geo Activity Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- Four new coal types added for massive resources (fuel)
- New Crafting Machine and Coal Refiner
- Carbon Fiber, new material which is stronger than wood
Geo Activity Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Lots of resources
- New types of coal, more powerful
- More ore to find while digging
- All items are not allowed to be crafted with Crafting Machine except coal ore
How to install Geo Activity Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Press start menu, type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Place .zip file into the ‘mods’ folder (if the folder doesn’t exist, create it)