Are you looking for a small mod that could make you satisfied playing the game? The mod that will add simple things for you to enjoy, the mod that will make your day which it mainly focuses on the things existed in the world. This is the mod called GeoStrata Mod.
GeoStrata Mod is just a simple and little mod made by Reika. This mod will focus on making mining and caves become more interesting and also add in the aesthetic and functional building materials simultaneously. Basically, this mod will add so many real-world based rock types which will overwrite 10-20% of the same old vanilla stone which will generate at realistic depths and also realistic biomes.
Don’t think that all the rocks are created equally because some of them are much harder to mine and might require you to have a better pickaxes. It also generates vents in the floors of caves which the vents come in six types, some of which are dangerous including Steam vents that emits white smoke dealing 0.5 hearts of dps. Smoke vents emit black smoke, but deal no damage. Fire vents emit flames and light mobs dealing 1 hear of dps. Lava vents emit lava dealing 4 hearts of dps. Gas vents emit potion particles dealing poison potion area effect and water vents emit splash that will hurt enderman. The list of the rocks types are included of Granite, Basalt, Marble, Limestone, Shale, Sandstone, Pumice, Slate, Gneiss, Peridotite, Quartz, Granulite, Hornfel, Migmatite, Schist, Onyx, Opal.
If you find this mod interesting and might be useful for some reasons and also you want your world to have something upgraded with the cave and mining system, this GeoStrata Mod is heavily recommended.
GeoStrata Mod Main Features
- New rocks added Granite, Basalt, Marble, Limestone, Shale, Sandstone, Pumice, Slate, Gneiss, Peridotite, Quartz, Granulite, Hornfel, Migmatite, Schist, Onyx, Opal.
- Mining and caves added in features
GeoStrata Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will add in the new types or real-world based rocks
- Each rock is different in using things to mine
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge to be installed to work properly
How to install GeoStrata Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first, as it’s needed
- Download GeoStrata Mod from the link given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the whole downloaded file into the mods folder