Have you ever tried to make the mountain, I mean the real mountain that you can see in your real life. All the mountain in Minecraft, I would call it ‘hills’. If you have ever tried to make one, but it took so long that you can’t be patient with, so I would like you to download and use this map. This map is called Glaciaral Map. Check some awesome screenshots below. Beautiful, that is all I could say about this amazing work.
Glaciaral Map is a custom map which made by ‘The Tripping Kangaro0’ This is a map which all the contents would be about mountain, but it is not just an ordinary mountain. These mountains are full of snow, or you might call it a winter map taken over by the Ice Age.
With this map installed to your saves, just pick this map and play it on your own and you don’t have to make your own mountain. You would know that the way you make the mountain to have a realistic shape, you will have to spend hours or days just to make all the aspect of it to have a perfect shape. I’m mostly released by this beautiful map. All the view this map given is freaking cool. I even set my those beautiful thing as my wallpaper. It’s like you are pulled to the another world that is the age of ice, even the tree in winter looks so realistic, I wish I will be playing Minecraft with this map while the winter season coming or Christmas Day.
Anyway, as you can see from the pictures above, don’t you think this map is freaking awesome? Either you do or not, I would really want you guys to see it by your own eyes. It’s truly beautiful. Be sure to check this map out!
Glaciaral Map Main Features
- The place is totally winter map that taken over by the Ice Age!
- As you can see from the awesome screenshots above, you might think it is cool just from the glance, but I would like you to download and try it by your own to see how amazing it really is.
Glaciaral Map Pros and Cons
- This map is 100% complete
- There is no bad point in this amazing art works, beautiful!
How to install Glaciaral Map
- Download the Glaciaral Map
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun