Glowstone Wire Mod
Do you actually like glowstone? This is a mod that will add some feature for glowstone dust! Do you have a clue? If you still don’t, I would say glowstone dust will work or act familiar like redstone dust. You can place it! Sound awesome right? There are more feature about it. Let’s check Glowstone Wire Mod out!
Glowstone Wire Mod is a pretty cool, small, and simple mod which is developed by ‘GrygrFlzr’. It’s pretty easy to use! Just go to nether world and find some glowstone and break it, then you get glowston dust. If you guys have a ton of glowstone dust after you come back from nether and you don’t to make yourself a ton of glowstone. Well, now you could do something special with this powder or glowstone dust.
You can actually place this thing on a block just like redstone dust which will create mid-light. You can barely see them shine in the middle of the day, but in the night-time, you will see the full benefit of this mod does to your world. What is the difference between redstone dust and glowstone dust? First, glowstone dust looks like it power itself, but it can not be used like redstone because it does not act and work like redstone. In other word, you can actually use this to light up your areas and some decoration purposes. You can do a lot of cool with this mod, it’s pretty. Even if this mod is quite small, but for decoration purposes, it is epic!
This mod enlarges the usage of glowstone dust since glowstone dust has never really has a use. This maybe most people might use glowstone dusts to craft them as glowstone, but now it does with this Glowstone Wire Mod. Be sure to check it out!
Glowstone Wire Mod Main Features
- This mod gives you the ability to place glowstone dust just like redstone dust
- Once glowstone dust is place it will form wire
- The wire will give a mid-light
- It has the same textures as redstone one, but different color
Glowstone Wire Mod Pros and Cons
- More usage for glowstone dust
- Really cool for decoration
- Light up your area that might not ruin the atmosphere like torch does
- This mod requires Modloader and Minecraft Forge installed, and that might be troublesome for some players
Glowstone Wire Mod Change Log
- Null Pointer Exception fixed
- Config files, avoids crashes if possible added
- SMP support added
- No longer edits any base classes, and RenderBlocks
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft