GLSL Acid Shaders Mod
Hello guys, welcome to another shader mod that I would like to suggest you, but please don’t expect this one to be like any other shader mods out there because this one is super unique that it doesn’t do what you think. About its features, you are going to have to check it out yourself. Just start looking at some of the screenshots below to decide whether you really want to check this awesome GLSL Acid Shaders Mod out or not!
GLSL Acid Shaders Mod is super unique shader mod which is not like any other shader mod out there that only focus on making the world look different, beautiful, more shadow and shaded with some special effect to the lighting and shading of the shadow. That probably will make you have more fun playing the game Minecraft right? The more beautiful of the graphic of the game, the more you enjoy it. Let me warn you that, this one might not impress you in anything like that because this one mainly focus on making your view differently changed like everything in a certain distance will be like waving and when you start looking at something, they start going down. But if you are not looking at them, they are going to start going up higher and higher. It will look like someone has messed up with the terrain lol. This one might be really useful for you when you are looking for a specific terrain which can be noticed easily when you are not looking straight to the way you go.
It might be complicated and make no sense for what I’ve said about this GLSL Acid Shaders Mod, you’d better check it out yourself to see if you are going to find this mod useful or it just mess you around with the new view waving looking and freaking headache, but it really is an amazing and creative shader pack ever created! You need to try it once!
GLSL Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- This one is pretty unique which focus on creating a kind of psychedelic effect by warping far-off terrain based in-game
GLSL Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This shader one is not like any other shader mod out there which focus only about the color, shading, lighting, shadow or whatever, but this one will just focus on something like special effect that everything look so bended
- This shader when activated will really give you some new interesting about the entertainment when you are on your adventure
- This mod is going to give you a headache
- This mod requires your game to have Minecraft Forge installed
- This mod heavily need your game to have GLSL Shaders Mod installed before this one
- You are going to need some freaking good graphic card and the computer as well to run the shader
How to install GLSL Acid Shaders Mod 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge with the latest version
- Download GLSL Shaders Mod and install it with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Download the mod called GLSL Acid Shaders Mod from the link given below
- Head to %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Inside this mods folder, you just simply paste the downloaded mod into the folder without extracting or unzip it
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked
- Have fun