Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build Map
At occasions when playing Minecraft, it could really feel just like the planet is truly acquiring you down. Whether or not it can be the endermen stealing of the difficult earned sources and even creepers blowing up your beloved home, from time to time you simply will need a quaint retreat to go and unwind. I believe I’ve just the best factor for you personally, the Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build Map can be a beautifully detailed medieval cake factory that promises entertaining and enjoyment normally!
Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build Map 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The beautiful medieval cake factory boasts bold colors and took the developer, ‘Colors’, an estimated 5 hours to finish!
- Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build features a futuristic internal cake maker with an incorporated icing factory!
The factory also includes a tall standing chimney and is powered entirely by redstone!
Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build Map 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- The cake factory has wonderful wooden textures all through and may be installed very easily on client or server. It’s also readily available for new Minecraft version and at all
- You will discover no faults with this map, it truly is a strong compact and enjoyable map!
How to install Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build Map 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Initial of all, I’d suggest installing the newest version of MC Patcher to attain the top benefits for this map.
- Subsequent, in the event you so want you may set up either OptiFine and even a shaders pack for much better outcomes!
- Lastly, download the Glugerhaug’s Cake Factory Build Map and drag and drop the .zip files in to the ‘saves’ folder of one’s Minecraft directory.
- Load up Minecraft and appreciate your new cake factory map