Do you love playing Simulator game? I mean any of them. If you do, you might know this game that called Goat Simulator right? It’s quite a ridiculous game, but I don’t know why I enjoy it so much! If you have played Goat Simulator before, you might not want to miss this awesome GoatCraft Goat Simulator Bukkit.
GoatCraft Goat Simulator Bukkit is a pretty cool plugin which made by ‘XDdrummer’. With this mod installed, you will become a sheep that is extremely strong and powerful like a Goat that you can see in a popular game called Goat Simulator. This game is based on badly programmed code, but that makes the game becomes much more hilarious and fun to play. Just a goat that make a blast and mess around with everything, if you interest in that power or want to do like that in Minecraft, this plugin is for you. You will get the abilities to run wild and destroy everything that is in your way. This plugin also allows certain players to destroy and even have that destruction regenerate after a certain length of time. You are not the only one who become goat, like if you have your friends in your server, you can make them like you too! This plugin is just for fun. You might want to make a pretty large village with your friends and then you just transform into goat, your friends as well and let’s mess around! Destroy them all! Relax and wreak out everything that stuck in your mind that make you feel bad! Let’s take out all of them!
This GoatCraft Goat Simulator Bukkit will give you loads of fun, you might download and use a map which has so many building or some epic statue, and use this mod together. Let’s destroy them all!
GoatCraft Goat Simulator Bukkit Main Features
- This mod allows you to have the power like the goat have in the game Goat Simulator!
GoatCraft Goat Simulator Bukkit Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you might wreak out everything in your mind with building
- This plugin requires the trust of the users in the tournament
How to install GoatCraft Goat Simulator Bukkit
- Download GoatCraft Goat Simulator Bukkit
- Place the .jar and any other files in your ‘plugins’ folder
- Run the server and wait till it is fully loaded
- Type stop in the console to bring the server to a clean stop
- Run the server
- Done, your plugin should be completely installed and ready to be used