After the launch of the first version, Goblins Mod it was received well by many users. However, work in this version has been updated to work again. You can now use this model to be able to work together in the most recent version of Minecraft. Goblins Mod is a single-player mod with current Minecraft version, which adds Goblins and their Villages to your world! So get your weapons ready, because someone has to exterminate them! Goblins Mod Update new release with current Minecraft version. Also, goblin villages are filled with great treasures and totems! Wow! Sound interesting. If you ready to download and install this Goblins Mod For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
Goblins Mod Screenshots
Goblins Mod For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Features
- Add New Items: Magical powders and arrows, goblin meat, shurikens etc.
- Weird staff in creative tab thingy
- Although LAN works, SMP server donsen’t work yet
- Goblin Bows do not work (they will fire only standard arrows)
- AI is fixed.
Goblins Mod For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2 Changelogs
- Update new release with current Minecraft version.
How to Install Goblins Mod For Minecraft 1.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download and Install Minecraf Forge
- Download the Goblins Mod
- Check your minecraft version
- Locate your .minecraft folder
- Run minecraft and Press options
- Download The Zan’s Minimap Mod.
- Extract all files move all into the minecraft.jar
- Delete the META-INF in the minecraft.jar