Have you ever built Iron Golem in Minecraft? If you have, you would know how useful it is right? They are pretty strong which have pretty high damage, you can use it to protect your home and some of your stuff, it is very useful. The mod that I’m going to show you is the mod that is all about these golem! What this mod will be, let’s check this awesome Golem World Mod out!
Golem World Mod is a really cool mod which made by ‘Solonarv_’. This mod is quite useful, but not that much, most of the things that this mod have done for you is adding many new mobs. Don’t expect those mobs are something new that have new shapes, new attack styles, something like that. This is because as you can read the title, this mod is all about Golem, so mobs added are golem. There are about 18 types of it which all of them are similar to the Iron Golem, but the iron blocks are replaced by some other blocks. Those golems are made of Clay, Diamond, Dirt, Emerald, Glass, Gold, Iron, Lapis, Obsidian, Sandstone, Stone, Hardened Clay, Ice, Netherrack, Redstone, Glowstone, Quartz, Switchable. What types of your golem will be depending on the material you use to craft them. First of all, you will need to craft a Paper of Awakening, then build a golem in the correct shape, the same shape as iron golem though. After that right click the paper on its head. Note, I would recommend you to make Ice golem! This is the special one which has a really cool ability. They can walk over water by freezing the water, even walk on lava by transforming the lava into cobblestone or obsidian. What’s good about this one is that when it attack stuff, they also freeze as well to make the target can not be moved.
If you find this mod interesting and useful which can make you relax and feel fun of playing Minecraft again! Give this awesome Golem World Mod a go then. You will no more have to feel bored of what Minecraft originally offers you! Have fun guys!
Golem World Mod Main Features
- This mod adds in many new mobs to the world of Minecraft including Clay, Diamond, Dirt, Emerald, Glass, Gold, Iron, Lapis, Obsidian, Sandstone, Stone, Hardened Clay, Ice, Netherrack, Redstone, Glowstone, Quartz, and Switchable Golem!
Golem World Mod Pros and Cons
- There are about 18 types of golem which you can choose to craft which one you like!
- As you know Iron Golems are pretty useful in order to help you protect home or your area. As well as those new golems added
- This mod requires Forge, so you might have to spend a bit of your time download and install it first
- If you do not install this mod after install Forge, this mod might not work properly and there might be some bug issues occurred while playing
- Just complete 50% in the version 1.8.x, 1.7.10 (I recommend this version for developer)
How to install Golem World Mod
- Download and install Forge first before installing this mod
- Download Golem World Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder, and open it
- Open mods folder
- Simply put the file you just download into mods folder
- Start the game, if the mod works properly, you will see the name of this mod appeared in mods menu selection