Good Morning Craft Resource Pack
There are so many texture packs or resource packs whatever that have been created today. Sometimes, that may be too much for some players. It’s like they can not figure out what is this one. So, if the texture is made of some unique and original them of minecraft like the default one, most people would love that instead of high quality detailed that look nice, but that might cause some bug, lag and crash. Okay guys, I’d like to introduce this Good Morning Craft Resource Pack.
Good Morning Craft Resource Pack is a texture that completely overhaul of the default texture. It replace the default texture pack and also implement a new specific theme into Minecraft. That will change your mood and feeling completely because the theme of the game that look so merry. Make the gameplay looks much more interesting and funnier to enjoy with. That also allows the players to see the surroundings’ texture without being bored.
This is one of my favorite pack. It also gives you kind of relaxing, I don’t know why, but when using this pack it always makes me feel happy just viewing around :D. It’s really enjoyable.
Good Morning Craft Resource Pack Main Features
- 16x resolution texture.
- Change to mood and feeling of the game completely.
- Brighter and look much more cartoon.
Good Morning Craft Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- 16x resolution with very nice detailed texture.
- No lag, low resolution.
- There are some stuff that not changed.
- May have missing texture.
How to install Good Morning Craft Resource Pack
- Download and install Optifine.
- Download the Good Morning Craft Resource Pack
- Press Start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’.
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drag the .zip file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
- Choose the texture in game.