The resource pack that might not make you notice any major changes like the textures for blocks and items or even entities seem to be interesting when it’s based on the animated Disney series right? It’s quite like that, but don’t expect any major point of the insanely awesome looking in this pack though, check out for more information and you will realize it by yourself with this My Gravity Falls Resource Pack.
My Gravity Falls Resource Pack is a really neat pack which was inspired and made to be based on the animated Disney series. Actually, it’s not going to look exactly like that because it comes only in 16×16 resolution that make every worse for the texture designs. Anyways, this pack doesn’t try to overhaul the entirely look of your world, but it tends to focus mainly on the crucial visuals aspect of the surroundings like mobs, terrain, environment, atmosphere and many more aspects related. The subtle changes this pack has made totally improve the aspect of gameplay to be much more interesting. Also, as you can see some of the screenshots above of most of the textures for blocks, do they seem to look similarly to any other themed resource pack? Of course they do, that’s one of the feature in this pack as well that give you the variety of the gameplay experience while playing and looking around to see the combination of the visualized textures. Some of the textures look like they’ve been copied directly from another pack. As mentioned that the main roles in this pack are those mobs that look differently unique. Creepers become left robots, bats become eye bats, endermen become hide-behinds, blazes become eyeballs and many more of them have changed.
To be honest, this pack would be better as it has some potentials that haven’t been maximized for the resolution. All the textures look quite good which I’d really love to see them in better quality of the resolution. As a result, all the textures for blocks and items look so plain and some of them look pixel as well. Anyways, the big changes to all mobs’ texture are outstanding which will neglect all the bad points for the textures, hope you find this My Gravity Falls Resource Pack fun and interesting.
My Gravity Falls Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is meant to be played on Minecraft 1.9 version and above only
- This pack is based and inspired by the animated Disney series
My Gravity Falls Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- With this pack installed, you can really expect something interesting about the mobs’ textures as this pack tends to focus on that primarily
- This pack was created and developed neatly which will totally suit those who love to see a big change to the textures of all mobs in the world
- As this pack is quite inspired by the animated Disney series which will eventually remind you of that and please you with its solid quality
- With this low resolution, you should not expect any textures in this pack to be amazingly crisp and some in-depth details
- This pack might focus too much on the mobs’ texture and neglect some of the textures for blocks and items to be too plain
How to install My Gravity Falls Resource Pack
- Download and install either Optifine or MCPatcher first for more features
- Download My Gravity Falls Resource Pack with the latest version or the most compatible version to your game
- Head yourself into .minecraft folder or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Open it
- Place the downloaded pack file here inside the resourcepacks folder
- All done