Green Hill Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Do you love the texture pack that derive from an old games?, I mean most of the idea are from those games. Taking the terrain, taking the way it looks and so on then apply them to the world of Minecraft. Do like it? If you do so, I would like to suggest you guys to check this pack out! It is called Green Hill Texture Pack.
Green Hill Texture Pack is a pretty good resource/texture pack whatever, I do really confuse about how to call them either texture pack or resource pack. This pack is like an old school pack because the idea might be based on the original Sega Genesis games in the Sonic the Hedgehod franchise which means the old games like Sonic the Hedgehod series 1, 2, 3, Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic CD are included as ideas in order to make this pack out! While playing Minecraft with this pack, you will feel like you are playing Sonic the Hedgehog for sure, most of the things like terrain, nature, texture, and atmosphere look like things you can see in those old games. This pack comes with 32×32 resolution, it’s quite not bad for this resolution because most of the things that I’ve seen in this pack impress me a lot. Everything looks so colorful and all the textures are decorated wonderfully, you might realize that you are playing Sonic game, but actually it is Minecraft! There will be like 9 zones including Marble Zone, Spring Yard Zone, Labyrinth Zone, Scrap Brain Zone, Emerald Hill Zone, Aquatic Ruin Zone, Hill Top Zone, MushRoom Hill Zone, Sandopolis Zone, and many more biomes as well.
If you interest this pack, and you are a fan of an old school pack game, be sure not to miss this amazing Green Hill Texture Pack one. You will enjoy this pack for sure! The download link is below, check it out!
Green Hill Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Green Hill Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- An awesome old school pack
- Good looking textures
- Neatly made texture pack
- This texture pack requires Optifine or MCPatcher in order to prevent some missing texture and bug issues that might occur while playing
Green Hill Texture Pack Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Green Hill Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Green Hill Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!