This is one of the fantastic that these gamers everyone should not miss, it works perfectly. GreyStone Mod it was a completely that different version of other Mod.. Well, I am sure many people are wondering what’s the updates and changes. The first thing I would say is, it modifies the balance of the game to have the most authentic and beautiful. So when you turn on the computer and play Minecraft, using the capabilities of the Mod, you will find that it looks more beautiful and changing environment, trees, grass. You may find that many of you do not like realism. I’d recommend you test this version before… So, you can download it from here. GreyStone Mod has many features that you should not miss. Please read on below.
- Marble, Basalt, Marble bricks.
- From left to right, top down
- Here is an example of my ores randomized.
- Both of these are not finished and are just an example of how the randomizing ores will look.
- Here is Ferrous ore from Thermal expansion.
- Here is the normal stone look, and a variant for it.
- Removed. for now.
- Lapis Lazuli
- Uranium, Is planned for a rework, I dont like this one.
GreyStone Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2 Main Feature
- It can modify the game environment to be more realistic.
- Most textures will random textures
- Textures will be 256,128,64, not tested
- Example: LB photo realism RPG Trees grass dirt,
GreyStone Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2 Todo List
Done so far: 5 –Full random set–Iron, Lapis, Ferrous, copper, coal.
*** 8 Bracket ***
1. Iron Done 8: Still need to fix a few things before I can say I like these.
2. Coal Done 8: I like these very much.
3. Redstone 1 Doing rework.
4. Copper Done 8: Still need to fix a few things before I can say I like these.
5. Tin 1
6. Nikolite Done 8: Don’t like will be an alternate set to use, for either nikolite or apatite. redoing it.
7. Apatite Done 8: I like the apatite, might need redone, will wait for everyone to decide that.
*** 6 Bracket ***
1. Silver 1 Will have a rework
2. Lead 1 Will have a rework
3. Gold 1
4. Lapis lazuli Done 6: I am happy with these.
5. Uranium 1
6. Aluminum 0
7. Bauxite 0
*** 4 Bracket ***
1. Diamond 1
2. Ruby 1 Will have a rework
3. Sapphire 1 Will have a rework
4. Emerald 1 Will have a rework
5. Quartz 1
6. Ferrous Done 4: I am happy with these.
7. Iridium 0
8. Galena 0
9. Cinnabar Done 4: I am happy with these.
10. Amber baring stone Done 4: I am happy with these.
9 and 10 are not quite done, I just need to finish imbedding them into the stone, but these I like for there respective ores.
All Nether ores will be done later. Will look similar
All End ores will be done later. Will look similar
And all the infused stone from Thaumcraft
How to install GreyStone Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10/1.6.4/1.6.2
- Download “ModLoader“
- Then press start.
- Run type inside “%appdata%”
- Then you will see many folders, find “.minecraft”
- Go into bins, then open minecraft.jar by using winrar or 7zip.
- Then download the file
- After that drag all the files inside GreyStone Mod zip into minecraft.jar that is opened by winrar or 7zip.
- Let’s Play!