Grief Map for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another cool map that I find it really interesting and scary as well which will make you feel like you are really playing in another game with the Minecraft theme which it’s all about the horror stuff. Would you like to try it out? If you would like to, here is the map called Grief Map.
Grief Map is a map made by MahTamato. This map is just a custom map coming up with the horror theme that will provide you the content and mechanic of the scary stuff that will freak you out! Delve into the horror of Grief, a spiritual predecessor to ‘the Five Stages’. In this map you are playing as Frederic Mannings which you are a father with only child named Jessica, a series of strange occurrences is in the midst which the public has deemed The Event. But anyways, even without the story or background behind, you are going to enjoy this map as much as you are interested in horror thing. Everything seems to look dark and creepy together with the design of the map and the atmosphere or the feeling given will really make you enjoy like you are delivered into another horror game with square lol.
Anyways, if you want something exciting as you also find this Grief Map interesting, so please give this awesome map a try and let’s see what you think about it.
Grief Map Main Features
- This map is a custom map with the horror theme together with made up atmosphere
Grief Map Pros and Cons
- This map is very well detailed, everything made up seem to suit and combine everything perfectly without any thing being cut off
- It’s like challenge that you have to go through the darkness as everything seems to be dark and you have to fight yourself to get through the fear
- This map might not be as scary as you expect which you have to try yourself, anyway it will definitely give you some fun though
- Some places look extremely dark which you can even see nothing
How to install Grief Map
- Download Grief Map from the link download below, make sure you download the version most suitable to your game
- Head to %appdata% and look for your Minecraft directory which should be roaming/.minecraft
- Find saves folder and open in
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Start the game and select this new horror map inside the load save option