Another very interesting mod that I would like to show you guys right now is the mod that called GrowthCraft Mod. This mod will make you busy, but that does not mean it will annoy you. Instead of that this mod will give you a lot of thing to do. Anyway, let’s check it out!
GrowthCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 is a mod which made by ‘Gwafu’. This mod basically makes some aspect of the game get better, like the agricultural and farming. This will make your ingame-hobbies experience get better with unique crops and more. New types item added which is Alcoholic beverage or ‘Booze’, it is the combination between food and potion. The apples that are farmed in-game changed, also Apple Ciders which is a new product from apples. You can plant apple cores on a valid ground which is dirt or grass too. Growthcraft Fishtrap added which is a block that will catch fish automatically for you. Grapes added, which is a totally new crop added to the game, you can also use grapes to make Wine. Other new crops that added including Hops, can be used to craft as Ale-brewing. Rice and Bamboo. Do not expect Bamboo to be something that you can eat like panda’s food, this one will mostly focus on construction rather than food though. Another things added that would interest you a lot is Bees. You will have new hobby for now. There are Bee Hives and Bee Box that you use to feed and breed them. In order to get The Honey (in a jar) you will need at least 6 filled honeycombs with a flower-pot.
If you want to have more things to do in-game, not only just mining or gathering. This mod is heavily recommended! With this GrowthCraft Mod installed to your Minecraft world. Many hobbies will be waiting for you to do! Have fun!
GrowthCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
- This mod will improve the agricultural, farming, and aspect of the game to get better!
GrowthCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Pros and Cons
- Due to the improvement of the agricultural farming and more will help you to enjoy the game-play much more
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
GrowthCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install GrowthCraft Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download GrowthCraft Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!