Those who have been playing Minecraft for years or for a long time would be familiar with all the monsters in-game. I mean they are harmless for experienced players maybe because of the stupid AI or just their appearance that don’t look spooky or scary at all. If you are thinking about your game this way, I have brought you guys a new solution and of course it’s just a new monster that will be added into your world once you have this Grue Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 installed.
Grue Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 will simply add in a new mob and it’s the most dangerous creatures that look so spooky, creepy, disgusting and scary. If you judge them by their appearances, then you wouldn’t be able to get away from them for sure. First of all, these new monsters are call the Grue, they will spawn randomly in the dark with special condition and that is 2 or less light level in that area to be spawned.
So, they are probably spawned in the middle of the night especially in the caves or the dungeons and the places where the light couldn’t reach. As I mentioned that these new monster are very dangerous because of what? Because they can actually kill you instantly by one hit even if you have a full enchanted diamond set of armor equipped.
In addition, they will spawn randomly in the same chunk that you are in even spawn on your head or inside your body. Also, if you can’t kill them and keep staying in the certain chunk for a minutes, they will call their friends and keep spawning and spawning. Moreover, you can’t technically hit them and they will not stop following you until you’re dead. So, what can we do to kill them, you may ask right? It’s so simple, if the areas where they are have the light level over 3 and above, they will suddenly die and explode with the sound just like an enderman.
Basically, all you need is the light sources like torches, lava buckets, glowstones and so on. Whenever you feel that the surroundings are too dark, you just put the light on and you’re safe. All you have to worry when playing this Grue Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 is that they will spawn super near you that you can’t even react and you will realize that you stand no chance against them. Be sure to light up everywhere you go especially underground
Grue Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Main Features
- This mod is relatively inspired by a long history dating back to the Zork games of the 80s
- This mod simply adds in a new mob called the Grue
- It will one-hit kill you even if you have a full armor set of diamond equipped
- By elevating the light level around you to 3 or more, any Grue nearby will be exploded
Grue Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 Pros and Cons
- With this new monster added in, you will see that everything becomes much more challenging in the middle of the night where light sources are really necessary in order to keep them away from you and it’s so freaking exciting
- As they are randomly spawned in the dark with 2 or less light level, it might spawn on top of your head and that will cause you a jump scare when you die without noticing where they are
- This new monster seems to be so powerful as it can only one-hit you to death even if you have a full armor set of diamond equipped, but only if you just deploy the torch, they will immediately die or explode which is quite easy to kill them though
- The Grue will only spawn when the chunk or place has 2 or less light level, so it might be a little rare to find them on the surface rather than the cave
- Minecraft Forge needed to make this mod work
How to install Grue Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2
- Minecraft Forge is heavily required, download and install it first
- Download the mod named Grue Mod for Minecraft 1.12/1.11.2/1.10.2 with .jar or .zip file
- Start searching for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done, start the game and enjoy the new mechanics added to the game