GTA Resource Pack
This Resource Pack is pretty much self-explanatory. Whoever is a gamer and haven’t heard of GTA Gaming Franchise from RockStar Game, Don’t Deserve to call themselves gamer. Minecraft have been dominating our gaming industry for a couple of years now and it has change the way we look at game. Now let put two of our most influences game together and we got ourselves a Revelation! Imagine you carrying standard m16 gun running around shooting zombies/players while still being able to fully utilize MineCraft blocking and building structure. How awesome will that be?! Wait no longer because here come MineCraft GTA Resource Pack to fulfill this dream! In MineCraft GTA Resources Pack, You will have a whole range of gun power at your disposer whether it AK-47, AUG, Glock or Dragnov.
GTA Resource Pack will change the way you play your MineCraft Gamemode! It don’t matter you use it to kill zombie, player versus player or facing final boss the dragon overlord, your task will become so much more easier cause now you have guns to spam kill them instead of your normal bow and arrow. Move aside Stone Age here come Modern Era.
GTA Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Main Feature
- 100% Working GTA Gun Pack
- Resolution 32×32
- Compatible with the latest Minecraft Version
GTA Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Pros – Added another dimension to normal MC gameplay, Realistic Gun Texture and Sound, No Patching Require
- Cons – The Game become much more easier to kill monsters and players
How to install GTA Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.7.10
- Download the GTA Resource Pack
- Open start menu bar and go to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Open the ‘Resourcepacks’ folder.
- Drop and place the zip file into the folder.
- Select your Texture Pack and fun!