Gulliver the Resizing Mod
Have you ever watched a movie about a group of researchers and research chemicals, some of which have the ability to change the size of objects and creatures that can be larger than and smaller than the original or not? Do you think that this will be developed to be able to bring in your Minecraft game? Do you think if there are chemicals that can make something and you grow or shrink , it will make the game exciting? Right! it will make you feel very excited and surprised. It is designed to make your game a lot more fun. I’m sure you will love this mod. Gulliver the Resizing Mod it possesses a very awesome and if you want to experience the feeling of this exotic.
I welcome you to know the Gulliver the Resizing Mod, you can use the features of this model to transform themselves and mobs. It will cause you to gain new experiences and new perspectives. If you have a larger or smaller, such as when you bigger battles, with mods or serious pollution is very easy.
Note for Non-forge:
- If you install the Client/Singleplayer, just Install by running the installer and selecting the “client” option. When you run the new Minecraft launcher, launch or copy the profile “the version that you download” and when you download and install the Gulliver Server, you should install by putting the file .jar into the same directory (where the server will go). Then, Start the Gulliver Server by running the gulliver_server jar. Don’t install ModLoader!
Note for forge:
- However if you install the forge version, don’t put the Gulliver Forged jar into the mods folder, it will not work! Requires Minecraft Forge build 126.96.36.1995. It will not work on different Forge builds.
Gulliver the Resizing Mod Main Features
- It can make something and you grow or shrink.
- It makes you see the world as a whole.
Gulliver the Resizing Mod Changelog
- It is developed and updated to work with the latest version.
How to install Gulliver the Resizing Mod
*Forge versions: do not put the Gulliver Forged zip into the mods folder, it will not work.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Gulliver the Resizing Mod
- Start menu and run, then type %appdata%
- Search for .minecraft and unzip file the Gulliver Mod
- Copy and past the contents of Gulliver Mod inside the Minecraft.jar
- Run minecraft and done!