Another sequel of a very interesting mod which is called HaloCraft 2.0 Mod. Those who have experienced and tried the first one would know how popular it is. Of course, that’s mainly because of the original based game Halo which make everything becomes interesting and exiting to play with.
HaloCraft 2.0 Mod is the second edition due to the first one released in June 2015. Basically, this mod will simply add in so many things from Halo. If you wonder what this mod has to offer you. For example, most of the things added are based on in-game Halo like enemies, weapons, and various other tools. For everything applied into the world of Minecraft. You are allowed to utilize everything into the way you prefer. Importantly, this mod finally brings and features the vehicles of Halo as well. Of course the beloved one that people tend to use it the most and it is the Mongoose, Scorpion, and the renowned Phantom. With this mod implemented to your game, you can see so many aspect of the game changes into the way that you have never experienced before. It’s not going to be the same boring world where people being peaceful and keep farming and farming. What I found the best part of the mod is that it seems to synergize and match nicely with all the standard gameplay of Minecraft and will even offer the engaging experience that is extremely enjoyable as well.
Overall, this HaloCraft 2.0 Mod simply adds in what in-game stuff of Halo has to offer. If you don’t like first-person shooter video game style, then this mod won’t match to your taste. However, you can try to see if you will enjoy using these new stuff added or not. Probably, most of you are going to have fun with it, especially, the fans of the Halo series.
HaloCraft 2.0 Mod Main Features
- This mod has been created based off the Halo series
- There is a ton of new stuff based on the Halo universe added into the Minecraft world
- Probably, all the content in Halo has been synergized and blended nicely with the basic gameplay and concept of Minecraft
- Some new weapons, tools, and mobs added as well
- Some vehicles added
HaloCraft 2.0 Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will lead you to a really enjoyable and engaging experience overall
- It’s truly nostalgic for those who have always been fans of this series
- There are so many new things added into the game which are all based off that series like vehicles, weapons, tools and mobs that you can enjoy with
- Brand new way and experience of playing Minecraft
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work
- Accorind to the number of multiple times of update, this mod might have some serious problems that you might be the lucky one who find that out
How to install HaloCraft 2.0 Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the mod name is HaloCraft 2.0 Mod with .jar or .zip file from the download link below
- Be sure to download the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft
- Look for mods folder and just simply put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done