What if you are going to have new tool that can be used to mine a 3×3 pattern? That would be good right? That thing is the hammer, I know that it doesn’t make any sense that hammer could be used as a mining tool. Anyways, I would like you guys to try this Hammerz Mod out!
Hammerz Mod is a mod that will bring you a new tool which will be useful for you or not, it depends! This new tool is a hammer which is not just a normal hammer, but it comes in a TiC style hammer item to various tool materials which means that you are going to need a lot of new materials to craft this thing up like blocks used instead of ingots. These hammers mine in a 3×3 pattern which is not so much different from any other hammer mods out there. If you wish to just mine only 1 block at a time, you can do that by sneaking and mining. There are more than 5 types of hammers which are included of wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond, copper, tin, bronze, silver, lead, invar, ferrous, electrum, shiny, steel, dark steel, thaumium, manasteel, elementium, hsla steel, and the bedrock one. Moreover, all of the hammers status or anything about them are configurable to be enabled or not depending on your preference. There might be some new mod that will add more of the new tools, so please stay tuned with the one who created this kind of mod.
If you want a new tool to use in the world of Minecraft like hammer which actually work much better than the pickaxe, but cost you an extra material to craft it. So, here is the mod that you really need to download and play it out!
Hammerz Mod Main Features
- New tool added which is the hammer
- All the hammers are configurable to be enabled or not
- Different types or grades of hammers that come up with a different color as well
Hammerz Mod Pros and Cons
- Those new hammers can be used as pickaxe, but they are much better and cost you higher
- So many grades and colors of hammers as a choice for you to choose
- There is actually new tool added for you which is the hammers, but they comes up with several types or grades based on the materials.
- Minecraft Forge needed which you have to download and install it first.
How to install Hammerz Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required to be installed to your game
- Download Hammerz Mod with the zip or rar file
- Then open up the search browser and type in %appdata%
- Go into the roaming folder as well as .minecraft folder
- Look for mods folder, place the downloaded file in here
- Everything done