Harry Potter Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Harry Potter Mod
Download and install Harry Potter Mod, Do you remember Harry Potter? The most people don’t forget this. Harry Potter is a series of seven fantasy novels written by the British author J. K. Rowling. Now!!! it’s coming on Minecraft, I hope you have fun this version Harry Potter Mod is work in progress so it will have a lot more features in future updates.
Harry Potter Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4 Main Features
– 5 Different wands, each with different spells.
- Expelliarmous (Simple attacking spell, like hitting a mob with an arrow)
- Lumos (Spawns a torch where the spell lands, used mainly at night and in caves)
- Stupify (Spawns a cobweb where the spell lands, used to slow down opponent or a mob)
- Confringo (Creates an explosion on impact, used as a defence or useful to get through walls or terrain)
- Apparition (Teleports player to position that the spell landed, useful when trying to cross ravines or large seas)
- Cooldown feature for wands instead of them just breaking after a certain amount of uses.
- Over 50 flavours of Bertie Bott’s Every Flavour Beans
- Randomly generated structure of Hagrid’s Hut
- With chests containing Bertie Bott’s every flavour beans
- Pumpkin Pasties
- Pumpkin Juice
- Slice Of Pumpkin
- Chocolate Drop
- Chocolate Frogs
How to install Harry Potter Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4
- Download ModLoader
- Download the Mod
- Open Minecraft.jar and delete the META INF
- Drag all the files from Modloader into Minecraft.jar
- Copy the file invsound and put it so its .minecraft/resources/newsound/invsound
- Extra the rest of the Harry Potter Mod into inv mod client folder
- Done! Enjoy!