Agriculture in Minecraft is actually one of the best ways to enjoy playing the game. However, when it comes to breeding of the animals or even the hatching of the eggs (by throwing them) could be such a repetitive and tedious activity that is getting boring and boring. Also, when your lands or farms are fully filled with these animals, this is the point where you would get extremely tired. If you want thing to be more fun and enjoyable to play with, then you really need to check this Hatchery Mod out!
Hatchery Mod is a pretty decent mod that comes up with such an interesting feature which will be primarily based on chicken farming. You might wonder why would there be something to do with the current chicken farming. As of the existing one of the way to make chicken farm is pretty easy and absolute ease. However, if you take this in your consideration that once you got yourself a bigger and bigger chicken farm, the way you are going to feed and bream them hand by hand, one by one would be totally a mess right? But, it’s not the case for those who really enjoy this repetitive and tedious activity though. Nevertheless, this mod gives you a new way to farm up your chicken with less tedious and boring activity which is pretty decent and simple as well. The main feature of the mod would be the extraordinary chicken mating AI which will allow the chickens to mate with one another without you having to be involved in. Of course, this will first speed up the farming process. On the other hand, there is also a full-fledged brooding box which can be used t support the growth of chickens as well. About the eggs, you don’t have to randomly throw the eggs around and wish one of them would spawn you a chick because this mod gives you a nest which will hatch any eggs that your chickens lay.
Moreover, there is a progress bar of hatching process that you can keep track on too which is quite convenient. Overall, if you would like to use this mod, there will be the link download provided below, but first you will have to download and install Minecraft Forge first and follow up with Waila to make this Hatchery Mod operate in the way it should do, hope you enjoy it.
Hatchery Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Main Features
- This mod has been designed to be based on providing better chicken farming
- New chicken added which is the extraordinary one coming up with new mating AI
Hatchery Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Pros and Cons
- Now, the new chickens with the AI will be mating each other automatically without you having to be involved in feeding them seeds
- Once the farm gets bigger, the more time consuming for you to keep breeding them, but this mod will do all the work for you instead
- Without Minecraft Forge installed to your game first, then you won’t be able to play with it, so be sure to have it first
How to install Hatchery Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version and have it installed first as it’s heavily required
- Download the mod file from the download link below with the name Hatchery Mod as well as .jar or .zip file
- Head yourself into the mods folder by simply searching for %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Everything is done and you are good to go
- Have fun