Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
This Texture Pack is probably one of the very few unique packs there is around in today world. The reason I say that is because, while many other texture pack contain a pretty balance color theme to their pack, Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack actually focus more on bright and colorful theme. Kid will look at them and see a mini fun fair with so many blocks coming in so many different colors. Even what we classified as creepy looking night forest look more user friendly with this texture pack on.
Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack focus solely on player who prefer lower resolution pack ( cause it eat up less of your FPS), while I will not say that it can be compare to those with higher resolution pack, it by no mean to say that this pack is not up there in those bracket in term of standard and quality.
Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack blocks will look very strange when you compare it to MineCraft standard nature blocks. This is not to say this pack is not good, it just offer different feel to what MineCraft theme is while different doesn’t always mean goods, in this rare case this texture is surprising good, with it bring cheekiness and bright and warm feeling to MineCraft. It actually feels refreshing to use this pack.
Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack Main Features
- A lot of new good looking and colorful texture, it make MineCraft world feel different
- Blocks come in different color and when you play with it in different color, it makes what you build feel like a fun fair rather than some creepy old building
Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- One of the best lower resolution texture pack around
- Give off different feel to most of the other texture pack
- No plugin require
- There nothing major that I can consider a weakness to this pack maybe other than some player might find this pack too colorful or too friendly
How to install Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack
- Open up run page then key in %appdata% and locate .minecraft folder
- Open up .minecraft folder
- Search for texturepacks sub folder inside
- Copy and paste the entire Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack into resource pack folder
- Startup MineCraft game
- Before you start playing at texture pack option choose Hazer’s Forest Pack Texture Pack
- Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter