Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 that I really want to suggest you guys to installed. It does not really stray too far from the aspect content of the game, but it just add something really interesting like heads of every mob in your world that can be used several ways which it depends on your preference of the way you want to use them.
Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is a mod that will basically add heads from most of every mob available in the world of Minecraft. All those animals and mobs now have a chance to drop their heads upon death as new loots. You might want to use those new head of those things to add for your collection or just display your hunts on a wall to show that you have defeated those things before or even wear them out and walk in the world.
You can easily access to all of the head mobs from the creative mode, but if you wish to hunt and find it one by one, you are going to take time as the heads will randomly drop from each mob. Some heads might even show up in any chests throughout the world. Every single piece of head from villagers to pig, wizard or even the Ender Dragon head can be worn. The most hilarious one is the chicken head lol. You’d better try it out yourself to see how funny it is.
If you would like a new little and simple mod to add something that you have never expected it to be added to your world like these heads of all animals and mobs, this is the mod for you. Be sure to give this awesome Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 a go! It’s really fun to play with.
Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Vanilla mobs and animals heads added
- Every single head can be worn
- Some heads can be found in the chests around the world
Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- You can do many things with the head like hanging on the wall, wear it or just add them to your collection depending on your favor
- Some of the heads when worn will look freaking funny and might make your day 😀
- Need to install Minecraft Forge first
- There is nothing added more than just heads of every single mob that you see in your world
How to install Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- If you don’t have Minecraft Forge installed, just download and install the latest version first
- Download Headcrumbs Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 from the download link provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and check the mod