Health Bar Mod
A very interesting mod that seems to be extremely useful when it comes to health checking which is called Health Bar Mod. The title explains it all about its features right? So, there is nothing to expect for if you keep guessing for something very powerful because this mod is so simple and very easy to use. Basically, it just adds in a health bar for players, but there’s more than that which you have to check it out yourself!
Health Bar Mod is a mod that has been designed to overhaul the Vanilla Minecraft health bar. Instead of being displayed by number of hearts, this new health bar will translate and show exactly the same with the regular one. It’s been designed this way because the old one seem to have a little or minor issues that it sometimes can’t display hearts properly like incorrect amount of health or even freezing heart.
That’s one of the biggest problem if you keep ignoring it because this can severely lead you to death as you don’t even realize your own health when it gets low. This new health bar is definitely accurate for 100% which will give you a correct reading toward your health regardless of the situation. Also, it will keep updating itself as well as being shown whenever your health gets low automatically. In addition, whenever you take damage, it will quiver or shake to warn you that there is something attacking you. So, this mod is going to be extremely useful for those who have never paid any attention to the health bar and think it’s useless.
What you can do more in this Health Bar Mod is that to customize the new health bar. It seems to work perfectly with any other user-interface as you can adjust it to be placed anywhere of the screen. Also, you can even disable or enable the features as well for quivering when taking damage. Moreover, you can even remove the regular one with the new one replaced entirely.
Health Bar Mod Main Features
- This mod simply implements a highly accurate bar that will give players a correct reading toward your health
- This health bar keeps updating itself automatically
- It’s also shown up automatically when you’re on low health
- It’s fully customizable
Health Bar Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is extremely useful as the health bar will be automatically shown and even quivered when you’re on low health and this is like a sign of awareness to warn you about the dangerous surroundings
- Those who keep forgetting to check the regular health bar won’t have to worry as it will be shown automatically
- Also, this health bar can be customized, so you can adjust it to wherever you feel comfortable with as well as changing its behaves when taking damage to be enable or disable
- It only shows the player’s health bar only, not for other entities or other players
- Even if the features of this mod seem to be simple, still it needs the work of Minecraft Forge or Forge installer to make the main mod run smoothly without any problem
How to install Health Bar Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download the mod name is Health Bar Mod with .jar or .zip file from the download link below
- Be sure to download the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft
- Look for mods folder and just simply put the downloaded file into the mods folder
- All done