Heaven’s Contrasts Map
Another cool custom map that I would like you guys to check it out is called Heaven’s Contrasts Map. Be sure to check it out! Here are some awesome screenshots for you to check and decide whether you will download and use this map or not!
Heaven’s Contrasts Map is a custom map which has a very cool design and concept. You will find a big, pretty big castle which look wonderfully creative made. Not only the outside of it that look wonderful, still the interior design look much, much better which give the luxury looks. You might want to use this map as your own home or your spawn. Everything look perfect like heaven. As you can see in the pictures above, the details look awesome right? But there are more of what I’m showing you now. When you try it out by yourself, you will see the whole new world. If you have ever played Hero of Might and Magic before, this map would remind you of that game as well. There is Christian Village and Islamic Village included in this map too which the designs look so creative as well. One of the best thing in this map that I really like about is the Bridge of Purity with Saint Peter. If you are using shaders with your Minecraft, it will look extremely bright white which look so epic. If there is the Bridge of Purity with Saint Peter, there must be the Bridge of Darkness and the Train to Hell as well which called Infernus!
If you find this awesome Heaven’s Contrasts Map interesting and cool, why not give this map a go, just once and you will never want to leave this wonderful world again anymore!
Heaven’s Contrasts Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This is a map which contrast between heaven and hell
- Awesome designs both exteriors and interiors
Heaven’s Contrasts Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- A very cool concept and idea giving a pretty cool output as you can see in the pictures above
- Both interiors and exteriors designs look so wonderfully perfect
- People might get confused with the Train to Hell, why it is supported to go down the ramp properly
- This map is too high for shaders, like if you go inside the castle or just stand in front of it, your game might crash and lag as hell
How to install Heaven’s Contrasts Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Heaven’s Contrasts Map from the download link below
- Find your ‘.minecraft’ folder and go into ‘saves’ folder
- Drag the entire downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Run the game
- Choose the map by starting new game
- Get ready to be amazed by this awesome map! Have fun