Helper Tools Mod
Those who are already talented with everything based off construction, then you’d better skip this Helper Tools Mod. This mod is by far one of the most interesting and useful mod that will let you enjoy building things much more as well as make it feel like a breeze. That’s just the purpose of this mod, but just only the pictures below won’t probably provide you guys enough information about the mod and that means you need to try it out yourself!
Helper Tools Mod is just a simple mod that will be working like alternatives tools that will help you around with building based on survival mode where you can’t just spawn everything upon your command. Basically, this mod adds in many various kinds of tools that will help you with construction. Of course, when things come with the recipes, mean that you are able to craft them. For instance, the Expanding Rod which will help players to place blocks much faster and build bigger theoretically. Next, the Metamorphic Stave, this one is supposed to let players swap blocks in the world. This one is actually way too good as it affects the way of making replacing become such a breeze. The Euclidean Transposer (Pattern Tool), allows players to copy a pattern and place it anywhere that you’d like to. Also, there are many more of them available which you can find them all useful for sure.
If you are those people who often find themselves falling in love with construction, but seems like it’s such a struggling problem that you can’t get through it with ease. Then this Helper Tools Mod would be the best out there regardless any other building related mods out there though.
Helper Tools Mod Main Features
- You are able to craft various new tools which will help around with building and construction
- You can build things bigger with less time consuming
- You are allowed to copy and paste the patterns
- Simply replace blocks easily
Helper Tools Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod, all the work towards the construction will be just a piece of cake as you can do so many things like copy the patterns and simply paste them on the area that you want to
- You can build things bigger and much faster than you used to do
- This mod is extremely easy and everything added and offered by this mod, do make sense
- The whole process of building will not be necessary anymore as you got this helper to make things done with ease and also building won’t be a challenging task anymore
- Minecraft needs to be installed to the game first
How to install Helper Tools Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download the mod Helper Tools Mod with .jar or .zip file from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and simply place the downloaded mod file into this folder
- All done, start the game and check if the mod is installed and work properly
- Have fun