What does hermit stand for? Basically, it’s a type of person who is living in solitude as a religious discipline. Is that good or bad to have persons like that in your Minecraft world? Somehow, that’s going to be a full combat alongside with war activated await to destroy your peaceful life. However, that’s going to be extremely fun and challenging for those who enjoy combat in the game which you can have more in this HermitQuest Mod.
HermitQuest Mod is a mod that seems to focus mostly on the players who truly enjoy the combat in the game Minecraft with more challenges to push them to their limits. Keep in mind that, this mod won’t give you any new features or functionalities toward the gameplay. However, what you can expect from this mod would be loads of awesome boss fights having waited someone like you guys to overcome. Each of the new bosses in this mod is very well designed, hence, you need to come up with unique strategy for each of the boss. In addition, there are currently 17 new different Hermit bosses implemented into Minecraft. More than that, they seem to be equally as difficult, so that you don’t have to fight them in order. All you have to do in order to face against these Hermit bosses is that you need to start observing around your world just to find a special block. Basically, there are 17 special blocks that you need as one will represent each Hermit boss. In addition, you need to craft a Hermit Summoner and just place the block within the Summoner to summon them.
Those special blocks are hidden in various biomes, so it’s going to be a tough and rough work for you to discover all of them. Of course, that’s what fun is when you have to put some effort for some side-quest before you get in to the climax of the story. Hopefully, this HermitQuest Mod will be as enjoyable as the experience you got when started the first fight with any boss in-game.
HermitQuest Mod Main Features
- There are 17 new Hermit bosses added which all of them are equal in terms of difficulty
HermitQuest Mod Pros and Cons
- The bosses are very well designed which will give you some interesting combat and fight scenes
- Loads of fun and very challenging
- As all of them are equal in terms of difficulty, so you don’t have to defeat them in order which is a pain
- Those who don’t enjoy combat in Minecraft will find this mod boring and less interesting
- Minecraft Forge needs to be installed first
- You can only find those bosses by using the blocks to summon them
How to install HermitQuest Mod
- Download HermitQuest Mod from the link download below, scroll down until you see the highlighted one
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Head into mods folder
- Copy the downloaded mod file and paste it into the mods folder
- All done