Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod
For those who feel lonely when playing Minecraft on a single-player or even if you are playing on a multi-player, I mean on a server, you still can feel the same like nobody is around you. You might have ever heard about Familiars API mod, it is one of the best mod by far from my opinion. Here is a FamPack for this amazing mod which is called Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod.
Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod is a mod which is like the addition of the original one which is Familiar API mod. As you know (if you have ever used it) there is a few of familiars to use. There are only 5, maybe I’m not sure. It’s really good mod which is very creative, but just 5 of them are not enough. So, this one will add new familiars to the game which are Herobrine, Chuck Norris, and Notch. Each of them has some special attacks. For Herobrine, you can teleport by pressing R, that will costs 2 hearts each time you use. Chuck Norris, You can use roundhouse kick by pressing R. Notch, You can use lightnings to strike at enemies by pressing R.
If you have ever used or heard about this mod, you might not even wonder why there is a FamPack coming out, because everyone wants it, and me also. Be sure to check this awesome Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod out which will add new familiars to your world !
Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Herobrine familiar added
- Chuck Norris familiar added
- Notch familiar added
Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Each familiars give you different ability, but all of them are useful.
- You have your own protector.
- If you use this mod too much, the game might become boring depending on each persons’ thought, tough
Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Crashes on server fixed
- Some ID conflicts fixed
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod 1.10.2/1.7.10
- This mod requires Forge and Familiars API.
- So, download and install Forge first
- Next, download and install Familiars API
- Download Herobrine FamPack for Familiars API Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed