Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod
Have you ever wondered that if there is the hit point showing for all the mobs that are damaged by you? I mean when you hit or attack something, there will be a hit point showing how many damage you have done, or how many hit point those things lose. So, I would like to recommend you guys to try this Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod out!
Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod is a mod which made by ‘rich1051414’. Don’t you worry or wonder about how many life of the mobs you are attacking is? I mean when you are fighting with someone, you might want to know what or how condition of your opponent is. This mod will completely solve those problems which will add a new thing and some config files that will help to indicate damage that you make for to the mobs.
There are also some skins for some mobs, but if you don’t like the skin given by default, there are also custom skins from the community including Painterly Style by ‘Ivy’, Super Nothing Mini by ‘FaceguyMcBadass’, Super Nothing by ‘FaceguyMcBadass’, Cleard Golden 1.0 by ‘vovanov2’, Ben10 by ‘SelectedLime375’, Tranformers by ‘SelectedLime375’ and more. All of those things you can find them all here. If you face the problem about the incorrect display, just press period and click the Advanced button and descriptions for the adjustments.
Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod Main Features
- This mod allows you to indicate the damage you’ve done to the enemies
- There will hit point showing for each mob
Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod Pros and Cons
- This is a very simple mod, but useful
- The damage indicated will help you to notice what condition you are in
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod Change Log
- Online compatibility fixed
- Servers from crashing if put in mods server-side fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Hit Splat Damage Indicators Mod from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game, check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!