Hogans Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.7.10
Another cool mod, but simple that I would like to suggest you guys to try it out! It is called Hogans Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10. It’s pretty colorful. So, if you use those colorful blocks to build your home. What would it be, let’s check it out!
Hogans Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 is a really cool mod which made by ‘Hoganas’ and this mod add simple things which are new types of ores or resources added, like Ruby Ore, Crystal Ore, Sapphire Ore, Red Emerald Ore, Red Diamond Ore, Dragon Ore, Blue Emerald Ore, Uranium Ore, Magmite Ore, Letonite Ore, Cinder & Cinder Ore.
With this mod installed you can have Ruby, Crystal, Sapphire, Red Emerald, Red Diamond and Emerald tools which all of them are better than iron and some maybe better than diamond! But with just a slightly change. Do not expect that weapons will be only swords! With this mod you can have spear made of those new types of ores, from wooden, stone, gold, sapphire spear and so on.
There is also a special features this mod offered too which is the Frost and Magmite Armor. The Frost Armor, when you walk on water it will turn into ice, when you walk on lava it will turn into cobblestone.
Hogans Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mos adds several new types of ores which you can use to craft as blocks, weapons, and tools
- new ores can be used to craft as blocks.
Hogans Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Many new types of things which are like new toys for you guys, you will enjoy with them for sure
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge to properly install the mod
How to install Hogans Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more feature available and to prevent some bug issues that might occur
- Download Hogans Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.10 from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game and check if the mod
- Have fun!