Do you find it frustrating when you are in rush but you cannot for the life seem to remember which chest contain the item you need? If you are then I have found the perfect solution to your problem. HoloInventory Mod it project what a specific chest hold out in a holographic display by pointing your cursor at it. Although you cannot interact with the display and most people find it just there for show. In reality it actually very helpful when you are in need or stuff and it save you the time that you need to open each chest to check what it hold.
HoloInventory Mod work with almost every chest in Minecraft except for mine crate, Hooper and Music box, It work on normal chest, furnace, dispenser and brewing stand.
HoloInventory Mod Main Feature
- Project out Hologram display on what a specific chest hold when you point your mouse at it
- The Background color is optional and you can configure it however you like
HoloInventory Mod Pros and Cons
- Save time in searching for item Help in arranging content in chests
- Hologram display is just for show you cannot touch it or pull item from chest by clicking it
How to install HoloInventory Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Mod
- Go to the downloaded file
- Go to run the Forge installer Forge.
- Copy and drop the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods