If you are looking for a low profile, I highly recommend this Homelands Texture Pack. This pack originally started from a suggestion, This is the version that has been downloaded and installed much easier, but still not very popular. If you want to get Homelands Texture Pack a low resolution pack in addition to other actions to increase fps. I decided recommend 4×4 pack for you. 4×4 is the lowest resolution you can get while still being able to recognize the blocks., this version is the new version, and I hope that You can get the lessons are excellent for this. If you are the one with problems about details. I think this will help you a lot. If you are ready to start installing this version, you can download it from here, just look for the download link below. Finally, if you have problems at work. Please report this Homelands Texture Pack here!
How to Install Homelands Texture Pack
- To make it work you will need the “MCPatcher HD Fix” or “OptiFine HD”
- Extract the zip-file from the “MCPatcher HD Fix” into the “.minecraft/bin” Folder
- Double-click the “McPatcher HD Fix” into the “.minecraft/bin” Folder and click the button “patch” to patch your Minecraft.
- Now your Minecraft is ready for any HD-texturepack!
- Drag and drop or copy and paste your Zip-File into the folder: “.minecraft/texturepacks”
- Now run your Minecraft and choose the texturepack under “Mods and Texture Packs” and you will be finish!
- Have fun with the new textures!
- WARNING: Some other mods didn’t work with the “MCPatcher HD Fix”.
- Make sure you have a fresh version of Minecraft. To fresh up your Minecraft,
- Delete all the stuff into the “.minecraft” folder excluding the “.minecraft/saves” folder.
- And than start Minecraft, to download the fresh files.