Honeyball Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
This texture pack have been totally remade from head to toes to make MineCraft have different feel to the game. The creator MeineCraft have completely revamp the whole MineCraft texture and give them a new look to have a different look and feel. This called Honeyball Texture Pack.
With Honeyball Texture Pack install, your MineCraft will look different, the GUI have been remade, inventory interference have been redone even the NPC villager have got a new look to them which make them more alive than the stump of block that it seem to be. This pack is one of the few pack that stick to the original MineCraft theme and the creator just improve on what MineCraft already have. It is recommended that you install either of MCPatcher or Optifine so that this texture pack will look better but it is not necessary, the choice is yours.
Honeyball Texture Pack have some sort of darker feel yet more classic and more realistic. Those that have not try this pack should definitely give it a try. Remember to show your support by liking our facebook page, this website and this very own article so that we can continue to update what going on in MineCraft world.
Honeyball Texture Pack Main Features
- Resolution 64 x 64
- Very dark and realistic feel
- Very well made texture pack
Honeyball Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Realistic theme texture pack
- Does not require any plug-in to work
- Not one of the most well made pack around.
Honeyball Texture Pack Change Log
- Update some of the new texture pack
- Compatible with the latest MineCraft Version
How to install Honeyball Texture Pack
- Download Texture Pack from our download link below
- Start up MineCraft
- At option choose Texturepack
- A window will pop up
- Copy and paste this texture pack into this folder
- Chose this texture pack in the option
- Done! Happy Gaming Fellow MineCrafter