As you can see that this mod is the shader pack. So, if you expect to see something new added like mobs, items or whatever that you’ve expected, please shake it off. So, this shader is called Hoo00’s Shaders Pack B Mod. Its name won’t tell you anything about how this thing is going to change the appearance of your world. However, I would say that this one is outstanding because it’s one of the most unique shader pack that I’ve ever seen.
Hoo00’s Shaders Pack B Mod is a shader pack that focuses on making the appearance of the world become foggier. Actually, most of the shader pack will focus on brightening up the world by adding more realistic contrast of the color tones as well as adding realistic lighting and shadow effects to everything starting from terrain to the sky. However, that won’t go the same way like this one. As mentioned that your world will be foggier when you have this mod implemented. It could be said that this mod doesn’t add that much color and light to the look of the game and that’s what makes it unique and outstanding. Obviously, it’s neither too dark nor too bright though, so it’s pretty pleasant to the eyes. I know what most of you guys think haha, this could perfectly fit for the horror map right? Of course it is, because of there is fog everywhere, so your vision will be a little bit blurred and surroundings can’t be seen easily. Let’s just imagine when it’s in the middle of the night, what would your world look now?
To conclude, this Hoo00’s Shaders Pack B Mod will be best fit to those who love to enhance a little bit of graphic inside the game, but don’t want everything to be so realistically shiny. So, it’s a pretty good addition to the game that even low-end graphic computer would be able to run it possibly.
Hoo00’s Shaders Pack B Mod Main Features
- This shader pack is completely different and be the one standing out there which focuses on making your world become foggy together with natural-look based
Hoo00’s Shaders Pack B Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod is unique and it doesn’t work like any other shader pack out there that tend to be focus only making the world become more colorful and brighter drastically
- This mod will only work as long as you have Minecraft Forge installed first
- You also need to have GLSL Shader Mod installed later on before installing this one
How to install Hoo00’s Shaders Pack B Mod
- Minecraft Forge or Forge installer is recommended, download and have it installed to your game first
- Then, download and install GLSL Shaders Mod
- Download the mod from the download link given below with the name “Hoo00’s Shaders Pack B Mod” as well as the most compatible version
- Search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Go into shaderpacks folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file here
- All done