Hopper Ducts Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
What’s up guys? Welcome back to this interesting Hopper Ducts Mod. What you are thinking is absolutely right as this mod is all about the hopper that comes with such a simple way to use your hopper way more efficient and effective.
Hopper Ducts Mod is a mod made by the developer named “FyberOptic”. This mod only adds one thing in the game which can be crafted by putting wooden plank in the middle and 3 iron ingots at the left, right and bottom. With the Hopper Duct, you can do a few cool things.
The way you are going to control it is the way you are placing it. You can just attach it to the hopper and directly go straightly up to the chest above from many block layers away. This mod that can be rotated the direction by simply right clicking with the stick on your hand. As you can see that it works really like the existing hopper except that it requires you fewer materials to craft.
You have to learn and try to creatively build your own way to make this thing work perfectly for your style.
Hopper Ducts Mod Main Features
- This mod basically adds in only one items that can be used as substitution of hopper which is Hopper Duct that can be used to move your items in any direction. It’s can be told to accept or refuse the specifically certain items to keep or pass
- It’s a really good way to save up your material.
Hopper Ducts Mod Pros and Cons
- You will save so much cost in investing for tons of hopper in order to transfer your items to above to ground as you can use this new item or Hopper Duct to do the same exact job
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work properly
- This mod only works with the latest version of Minecraft or 1.9 version or above
How to install Hopper Ducts Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge form the official website
- Download Hopper Ducts Mod from the link download below
- Next, navigate yourself into your own Minecraft directory or simply search for %appdata%/.minecraft by default
- Look for mods folder and open in
- Place the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done and you are good to go