Most people love watching scary horror movie because it gives the feeling of reflected emotion response against something dangerous that can not be predicted. Not only love watching, but playing also. The horror and scary game becomes much more interesting now. That might be because of its mystery. Now, dear all Minecrafter, I have this texture pack for you guys to test it out! called Horror Texture Pack.
Horror Texture Pack is a texture pack which made by ‘robo500’ I know that there are so many horror texture pack coming out, but this one is exceptional. Most of the horror texture pack that have been created are giving just the atmosphere from the looks, but this one give both atmosphere and appearance of horror things should be. This pack comes with 16×16 resolution, it’s really low quality, but do not judge it yet. This pack is nicely detailed hidden that would attract you. This pack makes the game become a little more creepy. All of things that are going to be built-in this pack are horrific. This pack contains gore, so if you do not like it, this pack is not for you. There are custom sounds and mobs added too which give a better feeling. There are plans in the future including 3D models, like the bodies, monsters, and misc, items. More variety, Sounds galore, Mob Overhaul, and Language change planned to be added in the next update. So, if you are interested with this texture pack, keep following up it. No regrets for this one.
You will enjoy this much or less, I don’t know about that, but what I know is this pack entertain me a lot, even if it’s not finished yet. At least give Horror Texture Pack a go before judging.
Horror Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
Horror Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Not only the atmosphere is given, but the appearance as well
- This pack is very well done, a lot of effort has been put
- This texture pack is not finished yet, just 20% complelte
- Some blocks’ textures are half done
How to install Horror Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Horror Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!