Horse Locator Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Since the horses are added to the game Minecraft, the game looks much more interesting, but they are way too hard to find or sometimes you can find them easily. For those who are getting tired of finding horses to tame or your own horses got lost, this Horse Locator Mod would help you to solve that problems.
Horse Locator Mod is a mod which allow you to locate horses or your horses. You don’t have to randomly find them anymore. It will show that you are at this location by telling X,Y,Z blocks away from horses. That means you have to go higher or lower on the X,Y or Z axis. So, that you can find them. The max range is between 150 – 200, but if install this mod with optifine. It helps abour render distance to go to 256. This mod is pretty cool if you want to find a horse by its natural environment instead of spawning it.
With this Mod it will be easier to find a horse, because you will have a text locator telling how far you are away from a horse. Be sure to check it out, and you won’t lost your horse again anymore.
Horse Locator Mod Main Features
- New GUI and system
- Allow you to find a horse, both tamed and untamed
- Can be disabled if you have enough horses
Horse Locator Mod Pros and Cons
- Compatible with all Minecraft versions
- Runs very smoothly, no lag
- Detection range of Locators increased
- If your computer has RAM lower than 2GB, so that could crash your Minecraft
Horse Locator Mod Change Log
- Download link changed
- Glitches fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
- API added